Monday, January 29, 2007

the dark room with the pin hole #2

This time i had a much more better experience in the larger room. Forget about the 1st post i put up. This was a much more positive feedback. In my second trip the image was much more clear because it was 12:30 in the afternoon and the sun was beaming inside the courtyard. So not only was the image clear in the bigger wall but you can see a detailed imaged a piece of paper. My classmate and I was playing around with the pin hole by placing a blank paper in front of it. And discovered that there was color in the image. we moved the paper further and closer to the hole and the image projected smaller or bigger. I was amazed at this low tech device that it was more entertaining then my phone camera. I still don't get how an image can portray upside down even through a small hole that has noting in front nor in the back of it. I can understand that that's how we see but our eyes have layers but a tin pin whole doesn't

No comments: