Monday, January 29, 2007

The dark room with the pin hole

In today's class we experiecenced an old fashion aperature exhibition. At first I thought i was going to see a better image on the wall but it was so strainful to my eyes i had to close them a couple of secounds. then i open them again but then i just started seeing whites spots. so one of my classmate pointed out the image on the wall and i saw what was a really bad blurr of mass art court yard that was upsidedown. She then suggested we would see it better on the white paper and there was the image. It was really cool. My eyes were not straining at all and it almost reminds me of a really old old photograph. Since the image was upside down, i saw a different image just the way it is. I saw a aftermath of a concentration camp. i don't know how this image remind me of that, but just as my eyes were reading the negative and positive space it looks like the rubbish of a bombed building. But besides this odd reminder, the whole experience was quite pleasing.

No comments: